We, at Indian Public School, recognize that each child is an individual and respect the individual needs of children. With a stress on the total development of each child – moral, intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual, we aim toprovide students with the skills and exploratory experiences that shall enable them to reach their fullest potential as independent thinkers in order to adapt and adjust to a diverse and ever-changing world and lead a healthy productive and meaningful life.
1. Student development is catalyzed across the intellectual, social, emotional, physical, spiritual and aesthetic quality.
2. Student learning is encouraged by using latest educational techniques to achieve the best learning experience and initiate a lifelong pursuit of learning.
3. Student growth is promoted through the empowerment in school teams, career guidance and counseling.
4. At IPS, we believe nine major skills laid down by World Health Organization – Decision making, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Effective communication, Inter personal relationship, Self-awareness, Empathy, Self-esteem and Stress handling.
5. Student holistic development is encouraged through excellence in sports, enrichment through creative and performance art.
6. We instil the right attitude & approach to have a happy balanced life which prepare children to bloom into responsible global citizens with strong professional skills and deep appreciation for environment.
7. We are a School with an Indian mind, an Indian heart and Indian soul. We celebrate the culture of excellence and values.
We strive to provide within a student-centred, safe, supportive, challenging environment, a well-balanced instructional program that will empower children to reach their educational and personal potential while nurturing their self-confidence and self-esteem. We seek to help each child discover and hone his innate talents and instil in our students high standards for academic scholarship, integrity, leadership, cooperation, respect for individual differences and community values, compassion for others, civic mindedness, courage to act on their beliefs and responsible citizenship. We are committed to inspiring in each student a desire to learn, to accept challenges, to become resilient and adaptable, equipped with the knowledge, skills, and disposition to continue their education to become personally fulfilled, and independent. Our mission, simply put, is to challenge and support students to be the best they can be.
1. To provide students, a learning environment and strengthen a culture of academic excellence.
2. To support their all-round development through character building, team working, physical development and a sense of leadership.
3. To illuminate intellect of students in multi-dimensional ways by preparing them for advanced academic study without compromising rich Indian values.